Join us in diving crystal clear springs and the fabulous waters of the Florida Keys.
When it comes to diving and snorkeling, the Florida Keys unlock an underwater paradise. Here, you'll find the longest living reef in the western hemisphere. There are more than 500 wrecks to explore and crystal clear waters with visibility up to 120 feet.
Trip includes: 3 nights lodging and 3 days of diving (2 dives per day) in the Florida Keys. Trip cost does not include meals or transportation.
For checkout dives: We require an additional day of diving in the springs on the way to the Keys. This trip includes an additional night (Thursday) in North Florida, and an extra day of diving in the springs. This allows us to do skills in fresh water and enjoy the dives in the Keys.
- Checkout dives
- Thursday – arrive Live Oak
- Friday – Spring diving to do skills, afternoon drive to Keys
- Friday – arrive in the Keys
- Saturday – morning boat dive, afternoon free, possible night dive
- Sunday – morning boat dive, afternoon free, possible night dive
- Monday – morning boat dive, afternoon drive home